This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piece of Disney History - Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Last edited by BigDaddyKyle; 05-13-2005, 08:13 AM.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

pretty soon they be producing banners for the purpose of taking them down to put on pins! interesting
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

^^^ You're right. The pin phenomenon is ridiculous. Unfortunately, I bought about 300 before I realized that. Now, I don't buy any!

Comment

The ones with actual pieces from rides were cool, but this is disappointing. (As was the Muppet one)

Comment

I was very excited about these pins when they first cam out with 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea in January. Their doing a new one each month this year. I can't wait to collect them!

Comment

All I have is a Captain EO pin.
            J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

Comment

I so want to get this pin, (as well as all the other piece of history pins) but I won't be down in WDW till October? Is anyone here with paypal willing to pick some up for me? I'll pay all shipping costs.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974
                ^^^ You're right. The pin phenomenon is ridiculous. Unfortunately, I bought about 300 before I realized that. Now, I don't buy any!
                I only buy the limited edition pins commemorating special events, grand openings, important dates, TDL/TDS pins and not much else. Disney has blown it out of proportion and ...concequently, a lot of people have stopped pin trading. Many LE pins sit on the shelves for several months after they were introduced... Quite the contrast from the early days when limited edition pins sold out within hours.

Comment

They had many Dumbo & last month's pin on the shelfs yesterday at epcot... and MK & MGM...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X