Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream Along With Mickey- Animated Character Heads- Pictures/Video? (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Along With Mickey- Animated Character Heads- Pictures/Video? (Merged)

Has anyone seen Dream Along With Mickey with the new animated character heads, as well as Hook and Smee as face characters?

I was wondering if anyone took any photo or video yet of it? Though, I think it just started today, so if anyone goes to the MK anytime soon, don't be afraid to post photo, or especially video, of it. some of us are dying to see how it turned out...

any opinions on how it turned out?

tc

Re: Dream Along With Mickey- Animated Character Heads- Pictures/Video?

I put video up here on visionsfantastic. It's not my video so I'm not going to post it all over every site though.

mickey kinda creeped me out at first. I think donald looks awesome but that goofy needs a better jaw. And Hook and Smee just look akward to me.

Comment

Wow, thanks!!!

I think it looks pretty darn good. I think Donald really looks great. From the side view, Goofy's jaw is a bit funny. And overall, Mickey and Minnie look great, I just think the smile is not as wide on their face, or something like that. So, the expression on the overall face comes off a bit different-slightly dull, just a bit. If this is the first start though of really making this technology a staple in the parks, it's a pretty good start. Hopefully, it will only get better from here.

didn't see hook or smee though.
      Last edited by tcsnwhite; 01-17-2007, 10:29 PM.

Comment

it would be cool if they could get this into all the parks, it'd make the shows way better then the solid un-moving mouths!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
        ~

Comment

hook and smee aren't moving heads. they're a cross breed of rubber head and face character, sort of like they do in fantasmic, only with even more prosthetics. I called Mr. Smee Big Al

Comment

^right, people said they were to be new face characters- I'd like to see how that turned out...hmm?

Comment

I believe full videos will be coming out this weekend...

of course when i get around to it my video will be coming out by spring break.. lol

Comment

Comment

It sems that I'm locked out of VF, possibly because my account has had no activity for several years there and they just deleted me off the face of their site.

How about a non-membership link?
                  WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

registration is free :P i'm sure other videos will get posted soon enough, but once again it's not my video

Comment

I can't get the video to play. I tried Winamp and Media Player. No dice.

Comment

the video will play on itunes or quick time... i know it opened in itunes for me..

Comment

yeah just dragging it into itunes is gonna be the easiest way

Comment

Ok I got it to work in itunes. Wow those heads are creepy but cool. I'm going to have to check this show out when I'm at WDW this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                              Ok I got it to work in itunes. Wow those heads are creepy but cool. I'm going to have to check this show out when I'm at WDW this weekend.
                              Bring your video camera and share the magic with us if you can.

(wow, that came out cheesey.)
                              WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X