This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making (Magical) Memories ...

Just a thought ... how many children will be conceived of in the new castle suite ... and will Disney give them lifetime park passes?

Thoughts?

Re: Making (Magical) Memories ...

:lol:

I love you for the fact that you went... there.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
      Just a thought ... how many children will be conceived of in the new castle suite ... and will Disney give them lifetime park passes?

Thoughts?
      Got any ideas for proving said Magic Kingdom conception? Who's to say that the dirty deed was indeed done in the suite, and not during the previous night's stay at All Stars?

I think the only lifetime park passes are going to any pregnant ladies who give birth in the suite, not knocked up in it.

)
      "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        :lol:

I love you for the fact that you went... there.
        I aims to please.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSkyDriveBy View Post
          Got any ideas for proving said Magic Kingdom conception? Who's to say that the dirty deed was indeed done in the suite, and not during the previous night's stay at All Stars?

I think the only lifetime park passes are going to any pregnant ladies who give birth in the suite, not knocked up in it.

)
          There you go again, destroying my magical thoughts ...

Now, I have another really bad thought ... 16-year-old boy spends first night in suite ... ya'll can fill in the blanks for first [deleted] session in Fantasyland!!!:lol: The tales he can tell his pals.

Comment

:lmao:

Comment

Now that's a souvenir!
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

reminds me of the old cruiseline commercial with the little girl talking about her trip and she calls her brother her parents"little souvenier"(sp).

Comment

Yep. That DCL ad was so great and effective because it was natural and well thought out ... as opposed to most of the drivel we get (especially WDW).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X