X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGM Dining - Hollywood and Vine

Hi all!

I've been putting this question off for close to a year. It was last May when my girlfriend and I visited WDW. We visited MGM on day 3 and ate and Hollywood and Vine.

The buffet was surprisingly good, but considering my discipline in eating, wasn't a great value for me. Anyway, this isn't about me anyway...

Does their menu change daily? Or is it consistent? The reason I ask is because there was (I believe) string beans (something green!) that were prepared with garlic.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, anyone know how it was prepared?

Thanks for allowing such a silly question to be asked!

Re: MGM Dining - Hollywood and Vine

If you don't get an answer to your question here, I would suggest you drop Guest Relations at WDW a note on this and they should be able to help. I don't eat much at those places but would dare say that the menu is pretty consistent for a bit while. I just don;t see WDW spending a budget and effort into ever changing menus.. and that is now becoming more apparent in their lineup of restaurants across the property, where menus seem to be getting a bit too consistent and less varied, based on what friends who belong to the dinning plan tell me.

Comment

I didn't think of doing that...thanks!!!

Comment

I ate there a few days ago for dinner and don't remember seeing them. Then again, that sounds like the kind of thing I'd avoid anyway.

MickeyMania
        (doesn't like eating his greens)

Comment

SoCal, I just looked at the menu on WDWinfo, http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dinin...taurant.ID=140

and under "Adult Dinner," it lists something called Green Beans with Garlic and Tomato. Is that what you were looking for? Are you looking for a recipe?
          They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

I think that was it! Yes, I was curious about the recipe...Thanks for helping!
            Last edited by SoCal88; 02-04-2007, 09:37 PM. Reason: Needed to add a sentence

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X