This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on Youtube!

I just found these videos while searching for an old Inside Out video. It's 3-parts and it features me and my fellow custodial CP George doing the Wildcat Breakdown while waiting to clean up the HSM: Pep Rally on our last day of the program. I thought it was pretty funny so I'm going to post my newfound fame here... (I'm the one on the left)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvQjUnD1Jc0[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCRR28WVNXA[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKExvmkgbWk[/youtube]

Re: I'm on Youtube!

Aha! That is just the kind of evidence I like to take to Team Disney every week, to show management how much slacking off and bad white boy dancing there is going on at WDW, instead of doing the job.. you know.. like? *cleaning* the park?
    Gosh, can that HSM show any worst than the dancing on that video?!?!?!

Comment

I was shocked to see this too. Those silly janitors always slacking off never doing anything. WAY TO GO YOUR FAMOUS. Im sad I wasnt there to get famous : ( Oh well, wtg!
      Thats not popcorn... thats JOB security.

Comment

Ah what fun!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Just in case anyone's wondering, I was doing my job as I was instructed to watch the show and clean up after it was finished.

Comment

Originally posted by ecdlanddude View Post
            Just in case anyone's wondering, I was doing my job as I was instructed to watch the show and clean up after it was finished.
            I was just getting ready to jump in and defend you. You are the one that got to clean up after the show was over. I wouldn't want to do it, but I'm glad that Disney finds folks who do. If you can't find little ways to make a job like that fun, it isn't worth doing. It isn't just anyone who can handle a Code V.

By the way, I thought your dancing was really fun (and a bit funny).
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

You were doing just fine ecdlanddude. If that's what you were told to do then youwere not slacking.

Then I was pondering whether or not it was bad show. I was thinking to myself "If I saw this at the park would I be bothered?" my response? "Nah, it would have made me laugh. I see that kind of stuff all of the time" Besides, I think what looks more out of place in that video is the lame High School Musical Pep Rally in the middle of "Futuristic" Tomorrowland, much less the custodial Cast Members actually enjoying themselves.
              "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
              Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Thanks Dusty and Fishbulb. I was very happy the day I heard they were moving the show out of Tomorrowland. It had no place there to begin with.

Comment

I am more amused by this than I expected to be. Thanks for posting it.
                  Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                  The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                    Aha! That is just the kind of evidence I like to take to Team Disney every week, to show management how much slacking off and bad white boy dancing there is going on at WDW, instead of doing the job.. you know.. like? *cleaning* the park?
                    Gosh, can that HSM show any worst than the dancing on that video?!?!?!

:lmao: I thought it was funny, and I don't see what the big deal is if you're still doing as your told.
                    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                    You set the bar I could not live up to
                    Tonight the light is breaking through
                    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                    Zebrahead

Comment

Thats funny rock on
                      :crazylegs

Comment

what's the problem - i think its funny.

i'd rather see workers enjoying their job them moping around being rude to guests because they don't really want to be there.

if you have to wait to clean the area why not have fun.

could have just stood there with sour looks on your faces and snapped at the guests as they walked by.

glad to see you having fun at your job - requested to do so or not.
                        o Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
                        We'll let you decided who types what o

Comment

The dancing was a hoot! I like seeing people be happy and themselves, and for the person videotaping, well, you created their little magical moment, so that should make you feel good to.

Peace,
                          Roo
                          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Love it! Love it! Love it! This is the kind of stuff I love to see when I go to the parks. The janitors have the most thankless job in the park and if they can liven up their day by doing a little dance...more power to you. Reminds me of when I was there during MNSSHP this past year and while everyone was on Main street watching the parade all of the store workers in their long plaid skirts were in a line along the front of the big store clapping in time to the music. They weren't slacking since no one was even in the store at the time. But, I do believe TDLFan was kidding when he said you were slacking. Wait, did I just defend TDLFan?...
                            Originally posted by larasound
                            am I the burrito man?

Comment

I think its fabulous and funny. Good for you on your 30 seconds of fame.

And I wouldn't worry about people thinking you were slacking, that's like working at a movie theater and going to clean the theater in the last 5 minutes of the movie, I'm sure people wouldn't appreciate it.

Have all the fun you want!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X