Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expect a MAJOR them park expansion in 2010.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect a MAJOR them park expansion in 2010.

Disney just announced 2 major expansions to its WDW property: the 900-acre Four-Seasons Resort and the Western Development the size of Animal Kingdom.

Now to take a closer look at the possible reasons why Disney thinks it will be able to attract enough visitors and fill up thousands of hotel rooms and time-share units, with the first phase opening in 2010-2011, it is reasonable for us to believe that the most likely scenario is a MAJOR theme park expansion opening in 2010-2011.

I know some people don't want to see more value resorts being built at WDW, but if you look a this announcement from a different perspective, then you will see that it is actually a good thing for all Disney Fans because we can expect more entertainment offerings at WDW.

The thought of a 5th gate may be too optimistic. I think the most likely case is a major expansion to Animal Kingdom (Beastly Kingdom?)

Resort hotels typically take longer to build than attractions do. Since they announced the 4-seasons and western development today, we may expect an announcement of a MAJOR theme park expansion no later than spring 2008.
    Last edited by philip; 03-02-2007, 12:11 AM.
    I am the picture guy---A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X