No announcement yet.

Epcot - Mexico's Gran Fiesta Tour thoughts and ideas...

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epcot - Mexico's Gran Fiesta Tour thoughts and ideas...

UPDATE: My sources are now telling me that the ride is open. I guess we could now exercise my poll and ready to read some feedback from anyone.

ORGINAL THREAD: I'm starting this thread to find out thoughts on the new attraction at Epcot: "Gran Fiesta Tour feat. The Three Caballeros." Feel free to add any pictures or video from this attraction. I'm interested to know if this attraction was worth the refurb or should it had been left alone.

Add any pictures or video that you may have...

Poll updated - If you've been on the ride, please feel free to help us rate it. Only those who have seen the ride should vote.

Attraction video from MiceChatter JimmyBop:
    Last edited by Dustysage; 04-09-2007, 08:09 AM. Reason: Ride has opened, re-openning the thread.
    - EPCOT1982 -

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.