X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Wars transcript online

Hey everyone!

For the folks here who don't know me, I am a huge Star Tours fan and frequent contributor-slash-fact-checker at a website devoted primarily to Star Tours, www.swstartours.net/cms

We've been adding new content all year to celebrate Star Tours' 20th anniversary at Disneyland in Anaheim, but this week I have been working on an older entry that's specific to Epcot in Orlando.

This week, I finally got some decent Body Wars audio tracks on mp3 format and have re-written an older transcript for this sister show to Star Tours. This new version is almost twice as long as any previous online version, and far more complete with regards to queue area dialogue.

I even delved into the 'missing dialogue' which was lost when part of the ride was edited out for being too intense and making people nauseous.

Here's the link:
    http://www.swstartours.net/cms/index...d=35&Itemid=54

Please check it out, and if you have any photos you want to contribute, let us know!

Lex
    sigpic

Re: Body Wars transcript online

Nice work.

Comment

I added some new information to the overview this morning, regarding the little girl who collapsed while riding Body Wars back in 1995, and died shortly afterward. I got most of that story from snopes.com so I added a link to that site.

Lex
      sigpic

Comment

VERY Cool!! Thanks!!

Comment

Thanks to Mouseketeer Alison at Walt Dated World, my Body Wars transcript has now been updated with pictures!

And for even more on Body Wars, check out this thread too:
          http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...11#post1621211

Lex
          Last edited by Lex the Robot; 04-20-2007, 09:22 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Courtesy of Martin Smith's wonderful Body Wars tribute documentary, available at MouseBits.com, I have revised the transcript at www.swstartours.net/cms and added several new details not found in previous material.

Lex
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know jack squat about this attraction, but was Jon Lovitz in it?

Comment

Pretty sure that's a big NEGATORY on that one.

Lex
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                  I don't know jack squat about this attraction, but was Jon Lovitz in it?
                  Until just now, I had no idea where you might have gotten that idea from, but I was just watching another wonderful Martin Smith documentary tribute, this time on CRANIUM COMMAND, which was another attraction within the Wonders of Life pavilion, just as Body Wars was.

And guess who played the Right Brain?

Jon Lovitz!

In fact, the whole body was made up of B-list celebrities. Charles Grodin, Dana Carvey, Kevin Nealon, George Wendt, Bobcat Goldthwait...

Lex
                  sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X