This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any hints on Saratoga Springs?

This will be around our 15th trip to WDW and the first time staying at Saratoga Springs. Any hints on the resort? Do they let you request an area to stay in, if so, would you choose The Springs or Congress Park? I can't remember what the other one is called!

Any other ideas would be great. TIA.

Re: Any hints on Saratoga Springs?

Originally posted by MimiRI View Post
    This will be around our 15th trip to WDW and the first time staying at Saratoga Springs. Any hints on the resort? Do they let you request an area to stay in, if so, would you choose The Springs or Congress Park? I can't remember what the other one is called!

Hi and welcome to Micechat! :wave:
    I've never stayed there personally, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help. Hang around for awhile and I'm sure someone will chime in with some answers.

In the meantime, check out this site. Might be some useful info there for you...
    http://allearsnet.com/acc/faq_ss.htm

Enjoy your 15th trip! :thumbup:

Comment

Re: Any hints on Saratoga Springs?

Originally posted by MimiRI View Post

They have opened the last phase which is right next to the main checkin and main resort pool. The new phase has a play area for kids and a different style quiet pool than the other 2 quiet pools. So ask for the new building when you arrive which you will see as you enter the resort. It is to the right of the checkin area and right along the 10th and 11th hole of the LBV golf course.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X