Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WDW pics from the past week (including some nice Castle pics and new Beverly faces!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW pics from the past week (including some nice Castle pics and new Beverly faces!)

This past week I was in Florida with my High Schools Marching band. We performed in Epcot on Monday the 2nd and were the fourth band, so, if you saw any marching bands marching around the park on Monday, there's a good chance you saw us.

Anyway, it was a week long trip and I took over 650 pictures, most of which you guys wouldn't be interested in, but here are the few you may like...

The traditional castle shot:

and another:

My friend and I had to chase this kid down when we saw him with a homemade Keyblade...

oops, um, sorry about this one. I must have been daydreaming about the good ol' days and my hand must have slipped into frame...

Fireworks from the ferry:

My favorite:
    ------

------

Re: WDW pics from the past week (including some nice Castle pics and new Beverly face

woops, almost forgot the wonderful Beverly faces...

aaaaaaah, the memories...
    ------

------

Comment

Re: WDW pics from the past week (including some nice Castle pics and new Beverly face

Wow Beautiful pictures. Haha We all like big butts.

Comment

it seem that everyone Ha.. oups like Beverly from Italy .
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Great pictures!!!
          I love the Spaceship Earth photo! I think you hand is a definite improvement!

Comment

I really love the night shot of the castle, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Cute! Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Those are great pictures! Makes me want to go back!

Comment

Beautiful night shot of the castle! I miss WDW!
                  - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Dude thats a great shot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi View Post
                      Dude thats a great shot!!!
                      I agree. The picture almost looks painted. Fabulous job! Thanks for sharing those.
                      "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                      - Walt Disney

Comment

castle looks spooky in that night shot. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X