Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rides from other parks

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rides from other parks

    What ride from an already existing Disney park would you like to see brought to Disney world? My vote journey to the center of the Earth From Tokyo Disney Sea or the Indiana Jones Ride from Disneyland
    BOOM!!!!!!!)

  • #2
    Re: Rides from other parks

    Originally posted by Brnwrig1313 View Post
    What ride from an already existing Disney park would you like to see brought to Disney world? My vote journey to the center of the Earth From Tokyo Disney Sea or the Indiana Jones Ride from Disneyland
    Journey to the Center of the Earth!!

    It looks soooo amazing!!!

    I do like DLP's version of Space Mountain too...luckily, when WDW's Space Mountain goes under refurb it will be similar!!
    sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!


    Originally posted by TheRockr
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Rides from other parks

      I would like to see cinemagic and animagic from Disneyland studios paris in MGM

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Rides from other parks

        Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
        Journey to the Center of the Earth!!

        It looks soooo amazing!!!

        I do like DLP's version of Space Mountain too...luckily, when WDW's Space Mountain goes under refurb it will be similar!!
        as long as they don't change the the line before you get on
        BOOM!!!!!!!)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Rides from other parks

          exactly!!!! its amazing!!
          sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!


          Originally posted by TheRockr
          Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Rides from other parks

            I rather see the Indiana Jones ride come to MGM Studios before any Pixar incarnation takes over. Journey to the Center of the earth looks like a very amazing ride though. This could also go to MGM but how about at Tomorrowland at MK?
            _________________
            - EPCOT1982 -

            "Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Rides from other parks

              I second Indiana Jones at MGM!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Rides from other parks

                I'd say:

                Indiana Jones Adventure - DMGM
                Journey to the Center of the Earth - Animal Kingdom
                Raging Spirits - Magic Kingdom
                20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - Epcot
                In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

                DoppelV

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Rides from other parks

                  Indiana Jones... that is my absolute most favorite ride ever.
                  It would probably go to MGM, but I would love for it to come to Adventureland. Don't know where it would go but with the number of attractions we have in that area it would be lovely to have a little more thrill : )
                  Besides I would love to work it... imagine the walk through.
                  WDW College Program Alumni
                  May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
                  May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

                  August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
                  Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Rides from other parks

                    I always thought that since they had the motion simulators there, they should turn Wonders of Life into Stormrider from Tokyo DisneySea. Add some minor weather based exhibits as well.
                    www.jamboeveryone.com
                    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Rides from other parks

                      Indy!!!! I was SOOOO disappointed when I went to MM last year and found out that all they had was the show. I LOVE Indiana JOnes movies and have heard SOOO much about the ride.....~sniffle~



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Rides from other parks

                        I'd be happy with both the mine cart roller coaster and the Temple attraction. Give us both make them part of the same area. Hell even keep the show which would give us a mini-land within MGM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Rides from other parks

                          Originally posted by AstroBlaster View Post
                          I'd be happy with both the mine cart roller coaster and the Temple attraction. Give us both make them part of the same area. Hell even keep the show which would give us a mini-land within MGM.
                          That is a great idea, they could make a Lucasland with Indy and Star Wars.
                          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Rides from other parks

                            Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
                            That is a great idea, they could make a Lucasland with Indy and Star Wars.
                            with a Mos Eisley Cantina replacing the Backlot Express
                            www.jamboeveryone.com
                            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Rides from other parks

                              sweet....id like to see what Lucas could do with some space at Disney....we all liked Alien Encounter, right??
                              sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!


                              Originally posted by TheRockr
                              Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X