This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How busy are the parks in August

My family is planning on going to WDW either the first or second week of August as some post-surgery fun for me. We were wondering though, how busy are the parks in August? Are there a lot of people there trying to squeeze in last minute vacations before school starts? Any tips would be appreciated.

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Re: How busy are the parks in August

I am also going the 2nd week of august. (11-18) I think it is better in August than July.

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

We always used to go in the very end of aug when I was growing up, and it was never that bad... I don't know about mid aug though.

Comment

Early August can be crowded but not too bad. My birthday is then and I always have a good time.

Comment

Besides the rain.. it shouldn't be too bad. It'll just be HOT! And according to Disney it isn't one of the "peak" times as it is considered a value time period for Disney hotels.

Comment

yup, BPF is right, it will still be very hot and very muggy......but i also believe that it is slightly less crowded in aug than the other summer months....it also depends on what park(s) you go to :-)
            Originally posted by Adelade
            Chica is featured nightly on the Playboy channel

Comment

i go on many trips durring august and it is by far the least busiest month of the summer
              Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by LilRah08 View Post
                My family is planning on going to WDW either the first or second week of August as some post-surgery fun for me. We were wondering though, how busy are the parks in August? Are there a lot of people there trying to squeeze in last minute vacations before school starts? Any tips would be appreciated.
                BUSY. I would take what others are saying with a grain of salt. It's still summer season so it will be very busy.

Comment

October when the Micechat Invasion is....is much better weather and crowds!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X