Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My TR from May 17-19

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My TR from May 17-19

    Figured i needed to stop being lazy and make my own trip report. I have several of the same photos as everyone else that went that weekend, so i will put up other pics i took.

    OK crisis averted.

    click HERE


    <3
    Laura
    Last edited by cyre; 05-23-2007, 11:35 AM.

  • #2
    Re: My TR from May 17-19

    It did! Great photos... I see Summer getting "splashed", and that pic of Illuminations.... WOW!!

    (I so need to get a new camera.. )

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: My TR from May 17-19

      Photo album added :P
      Last edited by cyre; 05-23-2007, 11:26 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: My TR from May 17-19

        Awesome, awesome! I almost felt like I was there!! :cblush: Oh wait, I was for most of it. :cgrin:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: My TR from May 17-19

          Very nice! I love the one with the back of my head.

          You are right though, it wasn't the drop that got me wet, it was that after wave that flies off the log drop from another flume. :lol:

          I was soaked to the bone after that, lasted a good 2 hours. Totally worth it though.

          Wonderful photos, that really is a great castle shot!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: My TR from May 17-19

            Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            Awesome, awesome! I almost felt like I was there!! :cblush: Oh wait, I was for most of it. :cgrin:


            Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
            Very nice! I love the one with the back of my head.

            You are right though, it wasn't the drop that got me wet, it was that after wave that flies off the log drop from another flume. :lol:

            I was soaked to the bone after that, lasted a good 2 hours. Totally worth it though.

            Wonderful photos, that really is a great castle shot!
            Thank you.

            Remember next time you want to change seats :lol:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: My TR from May 17-19

              Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              Very nice! I love the one with the back of my head.

              You are right though, it wasn't the drop that got me wet, it was that after wave that flies off the log drop from another flume. :lol:

              I was soaked to the bone after that, lasted a good 2 hours. Totally worth it though.

              Wonderful photos, that really is a great castle shot!
              Originally posted by cyre View Post




              Thank you.

              Remember next time you want to change seats :lol:
              Or as Jimmybop said to me as we sat in the back row..."Who's glad they sat in the back, now?")
              Originally posted by larasound
              am I the burrito man?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: My TR from May 17-19

                You saw Launchpad?!?!?! And Daisy?!?!?! I am SOOO jealous!!!!

                Great report! Looks like you guys had a blast!
                With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

                D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

                WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: My TR from May 17-19

                  I really like the "backside of water" picture. It's so simple, but you caught the water very well. Where was it taken? I also like the Dapper Dans pic. Such a cute photo!
                  "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                  - Walt Disney

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: My TR from May 17-19

                    Originally posted by sealsm View Post
                    I really like the "backside of water" picture. It's so simple, but you caught the water very well. Where was it taken? I also like the Dapper Dans pic. Such a cute photo!
                    backside of water? why the jungle cruise of course

                    the Dapper Dans are cute! Thanks to Piglet I have a new appreciation for them

                    Glad you enjoyed the pictures

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: My TR from May 17-19

                      Love it!
                      So jealous you got to meet Launchpad!
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: My TR from May 17-19

                        great TR!!
                        :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                        Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: My TR from May 17-19

                          great pictures!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X