This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting WDW stuff where you least expect it

So I'm watching $40 a Day on Food Network and Rachel ray is in Boston. She stops some college girl for advice on a good place to get a beer.... the girl had an EPCOT CENTER bag with Spaceship Earth on it. LOL!

Re: Spotting WDW stuff where you least expect it

you know what would be weird is the if they made a mickey speedo! hahaha
    3:0
    When life comes at to fast...

You need to spend you money with the mouse!:wave:

Comment

The worst for me is when they talk about Disney on TV shows but say something like "Magic Mountain" or "Let's go to Disneyland in FLORIDA!"

Just makes me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
        The worst for me is when they talk about Disney on TV shows but say something like "Magic Mountain" or "Let's go to Disneyland in FLORIDA!"

Just makes me LOL
        LOL me too! It bothers me, but makes me laugh!

Comment

I was in Philadelphia last summer visiting Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Right across the street from the Liberty Bell, was a shop with patriotic disney merchandise. A cookie Jar liberty bell with Mickey and Goofy, Shirts with flags and the characters. It looked like someone pulled a shop out of Liberty Square and dropped it next to the liberty bell. The whole time all I could think was "What the heck is Mickey doing here?"

Comment

The other day at a AAA baseball game here in Buffalo, about a half hour or so before the game started, they played some music...and it was the music from Illuminations! Kinda weird, and I doubt they had permission to use it in a public place, but you never know.
            "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

When I was at Botcon (Transformers convention) last year in Kentucky with my boyfriend, one of the dealers there had the Donald Duck Kingdom Hearts figure. I just started laughing as it was completely unexpected.
              With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

How ironic, I just got off the phone with our contact in Jacksonville, FL. She was booking a room in Orlando for one of the guys whose attending the seminar.

I took all the information down but I realized she didn't give me the hotel name. This is what was said..

Me: "What hotel is he staying at?"
                Her: "The Disney Resort"
                Me: :lol: "Ummm there's about 50 Disney resorts, can you be a little more specific?"
                Her: "Oh you know the one in Lake Buena Vista..
                Me: (on the inside) :lmao: :lmao: "Do you know the address? I could look it up?"
                Her: "Sure, it's just the Disney Resort, you know, right there near that island place?"
                Me: "You mean Pleasure Island?"
                Her: "Yes...that's it!" *gives me the address*

I just had to share it because it was so darn funny. LOL

Comment

^^ Oh jeez. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                    How ironic, I just got off the phone with our contact in Jacksonville, FL. She was booking a room in Orlando for one of the guys whose attending the seminar.

I took all the information down but I realized she didn't give me the hotel name. This is what was said..

Me: "What hotel is he staying at?"
                    Her: "The Disney Resort"
                    Me: :lol: "Ummm there's about 50 Disney resorts, can you be a little more specific?"
                    Her: "Oh you know the one in Lake Buena Vista..
                    Me: (on the inside) :lmao: :lmao: "Do you know the address? I could look it up?"
                    Her: "Sure, it's just the Disney Resort, you know, right there near that island place?"
                    Me: "You mean Pleasure Island?"
                    Her: "Yes...that's it!" *gives me the address*

I just had to share it because it was so darn funny. LOL
                    That's hysterical! :lmao: Many of my friends in school don't have a CLUE about Disney, so when I talk to them about it, I feel like I'm trying to explain how to read Egyptian Hieroglyphics :lol:

Comment

I was watching that Rachel Ray show, too. It looked like a retro Epcot tote bag, didn't it?
                      - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X