This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Discount Tickets

I am need of some MC assistance. I have someone who heard you can get reduced rate tickets at WDW, if you come late in the day. Someone said 1/2 half after 2pm. Can anyone give me some info on this if it is true, or can you confirm this is just a rumor.

Re: WDW Discount Tickets

Sounds to me like somebody got confused aout Tokyo's Starlight Pass which is discounted admission for after 6:00 PM.

Comment

I looked on AllEars.net and didn't find anything.

http://www.allears.net/pl/ticket.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Lightyear999 View Post
        I am need of some MC assistance. I have someone who heard you can get reduced rate tickets at WDW, if you come late in the day. Someone said 1/2 half after 2pm. Can anyone give me some info on this if it is true, or can you confirm this is just a rumor.
        I believe you may be thinking of tickets offered to Conventioneers. Their packages have an "after 4pm, 1/2 price special" so they can go to the parks after all their meetings.
        ~~Jodi~~
        Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by DizDee View Post
          I believe you may be thinking of tickets offered to Conventioneers. Their packages have an "after 4pm, 1/2 price special" so they can go to the parks after all their meetings.

There is also an "EPCOT after 5:00 PM" AP available for residents of FL

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Currently, the only "after 2:00pm" pass offered at WDW is as follows:

Florida Resident "After 2" Water Park Annual Pass
            This pass is new as of February 2007.
            It allows for admission to both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon only after 2:00 pm
            The cost of the "After 2" Pass is $62.84 for adults and $50.27 for kids.
            You can purchase this ticket at the gate and you must have provide proof of Florida residency.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X