Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Seen the Honeydew Beeker Muppet Mobile Lab at WDW yet?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Seen the Honeydew Beeker Muppet Mobile Lab at WDW yet?

Just curious. Haven't seen or heard anything about them showing up at the parks at WDW.

Re: Has Anyone Seen the Honeydew Beeker Muppet Mobile Lab at WDW yet?

Nope, I hope to hear something soon. It sounds really cool.

Comment

I hope so too.
      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Monday, June 1th, the Muppet Mobile Lab was in Disneyland for the Press event. They did not take it outside, just inside the special auditorium.

So I doubt you will see it somewhere else soon. It is still in "testing"....
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          So I doubt you will see it somewhere else soon. It is still in "testing"....
          That's what I was thinking.

It isn't even a set show or anything at DCA yet, so I doubt it would be replicated or transported until it's officially "complete."

Comment

Once it is complete, expect it to show up at the Disney-MGM Studios.
            -Bill

Comment

Oh NOoooo. I wanted to see it on my July 4th trip... Now I have to wait until my October trip.

Comment

I said when complete. Who said it would be complete this year?!
                -Bill

Comment

I much rather see a new show and film at the Muppet 4D theater...

Comment

I'd much rather see this show up and then just have the muppet theatre refurbed to its former glory. Its a very cool little attraction from the video I saw of it in Disneyland. It would be great fun and make a great addition to MGM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X