This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Big Thunder Mountain seats?

Like I mentioned on my trip report for this past weekend, I noticed what looked to me as new seat vinyl cushions on the ride vehicles. They have beige color and reduced the tossing around and squishing of the fellow passenger sitting next to you. Are these new or is it just me?

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: New Big Thunder Mountain seats?

Nope, they are new. I forgot to report that. lol. You get an A+ on detail! But they also got new "Exit -->" signs.
    -Bill

Comment

So that's why that last ride didn't seem quite so... wild! Thanks for info.
      - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Monkey View Post
        So that's why that last ride didn't seem quite so... wild! Thanks for info.
        I guess now it's the cushiest ride in the old west!

Comment

you know, i forgot to report the new exit signs. A+ for you as well

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X