This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvd hosts?

anyone know anything about the 4 hosts (erin, luke, staci, dave) of the new happiest celebration dvd? ive been trying to find out at least their last names and if theyve done any other stuff...but i cant find a thing!
    :ap:

i dont know there last names or anything, but i just wanted to comment and say i love that dvd...i just watched it for like the 20th time today...leaving TOMORROW!! Dave cracks me up!! (a little bonus bench..double armrestt) haha
    <3
    'o' HaPpIeSt CeLeBrAtiOn On EaRtH HeRe I CoMe! 'o'
    Walt Disney World 5 times (going on 6)
    Disneyland and California Adventures 1 time
    <3 allison

Comment

We had already decided to go to Disney for our family reunion this year when we received our DVD's. BUT- for what it is worth- The DVD is the sole reason we decided to stay on property, Well Done Dizzy Folks!

m
      Mark Bee
      Host of the Internationally Syndicated
      Radio Program "Blades Of Blue"!
      http://www.bladesofblue.com

Comment

I can't believe anyone can actually stand to watch that obnoxious piece of marketing garbage ... but everyone has different tastes, I guess.

I actually was in pain from laughing at how horrible the DVD was.

Comment

bad pun, I know.

Originally posted by WDW1974
          I can't believe anyone can actually stand to watch that obnoxious piece of marketing garbage ... but everyone has different tastes, I guess.

I actually was in pain from laughing at how horrible the DVD was.
          It was pretty awful, especially that teenaged boy, who attempted to be "X-treme", he was pretty damn successful at being "X-tremely" annoying.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X