Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are boat rides in World Showcase?

Twice in the last week I have talked to people who have traveled to WDW several times and had no idea there were attractions in World Showcase.

Do people not use park maps?

Re: There are boat rides in World Showcase?

:bash:

Yeah, I talked to someone who didn't realize that the rafts to Tom Sawyer Island just went to TSI. What were they expecting, an E-ticket river rafting adventure?!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaDisney View Post
      Twice in the last week I have talked to people who have traveled to WDW several times and had no idea there were attractions in World Showcase.

It's understandable that these people don't have a clue about World Showcase, as they were probably unable to find the EPCOT parking area - and had no clue where to board the monorail either. Makes you wonder what these people do on their jobs in order to afford a WDW vacation in the first place. :unsure:
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-05-2007, 12:15 AM.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Not only boat attractions, but also Circle Vision films available at China and Canada, theatre film in France (and Norway? :cwink along with an attraction in America. :ap: Not to mention a few exhibits in China, Germany, Japan... and I'm probably missing some but that's what Disney parks are made of: attractions, shows, and exhibits.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
          Makes you wonder what these people do on their jobs in order to afford a WDW vacation in the first place. :unsure:
          So true! :lmao:

Comment

Here they are in left to right order. they may not be exact, but i might have it right(i do know what does/does not have rides)
            Mexico: El Grand Fiesta Tour starring the three caballeros
            Norway: The Maelstrom
            China: Reflections of china
            Germany: just exhibits
            Italy
            America: The American Adventure
            japan: exhibits
            morocco:exhibits
            France: Impressions de France (and an AWESOME pastry shop ))
            UK: exhibits, but they have a beatles concert every once in a while
            Canada: O, Canada!
            and of course, my favorite:
            IllumiNations!!
            Last edited by evanescence4ever; 07-08-2007, 08:27 PM.
            ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
            1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
            2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
            3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
            4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
            5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
            6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
            7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
            8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
            9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
            AND FINALLY...
            10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
            [:

Comment

IllumiNations rocks! :yea:It's simply awesome, at least in my opinion.
              ~ Tokyo DisneySeas Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

You must remember, many, many people who go to Walt Disney World will tell you they are going to "Disneyworld [park] and Epcot".

This scenario is exactly why I don't give a rat's *** when people say "but the average guest wouldn't notice" in reply to the crap Disney pulls, like poor maintenance and cleanliness. The average guest only notices the sign that says "Disney".

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                  It's understandable that these people don't have a clue about World Showcase, as they were probably unable to find the EPCOT parking area - and had no clue where to board the monorail either. Makes you wonder what these people do on their jobs in order to afford a WDW vacation in the first place. :unsure:
                  Well thank God the wand was still there or they might not have even realized they were in Epcot! And people think it should be taken down. Oh the shame...

Comment

No, they probably just read MC and think WDW is no more than a Midway.
                    sigpic
                    When attractions were original

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
                      Here they are in left to right order. they may not be exact, but i might have it right(i do know what does/does not have rides)
                      Mexico: El Grand Fiesta Tour starring the three caballeros
                      Norway: The Maelstrom
                      China: Reflections of china
                      Germany: just exhibits
                      Italy
                      America: The American Adventure
                      japan: exhibits
                      morocco:exhibits
                      France: exhibits (but an AWESOME pastry shop ))
                      UK: exhibits, but they have a beatles concert every once in a while
                      Canada: O, Canada!
                      and of course, my favorite:
                      IllumiNations!!
                      You missed Impressiones De France, a wonderful and beautiful film. The music alone makes it worth seeing.
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

What time is the 3:00 parade?

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                          What time is the 3:00 parade?
                          12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            12:23.

In Baltimore it's 6:42, time for the eleven O'clock news.

Now where is THAT from ? (and its not Disney - not by a long shot)

-dave
                            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Thats because some things take effort, and nobody wants to make an effort. They just want stuff handed to them.

I can understand a new visitor who may ask something like "what exactly is the Malestrom". But for someone who has visited the WS multiple times not to realize that there are shows, exhibits, and attractions - that just boggels the mind.

-dave
                              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X