This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wand Coming Down - Pics & Such

Well, the last thread on this didn't survive very long, did it? So let's all try again. I'd love to see any pics that any regular visitor wants to post of the deconstruction of the Epcot wand. It means a lot to me to see this abomination coming down. Thanks.

Re: Wand Coming Down - Pics & Such

^ Ditto. I know someone has taken some around here... so if I get any sent my way I'll gladly share them. But sadly, Minnesota is too far to be a regular visitor this month. Someone?

Comment

I'm going to try and get out there on Saturday so I can take some pictures. I'll make sure to post them! I also want to get out there and see it with my own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        ^ Ditto. I know someone has taken some around here... so if I get any sent my way I'll gladly share them. But sadly, Minnesota is too far to be a regular visitor this month. Someone?
        well, im going back soon, but i dont know if this thread will survive the next few weeks but if it does i will post a few pictures. they might have even taken down the entire wand by then but i promise i will take many pictures for you all
        ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
        1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
        2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
        3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
        4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
        5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
        6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
        7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
        8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
        9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
        AND FINALLY...
        10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
        [:

Comment

I'll take some next week when I'm there.
          :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
          Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

I got off of work about 45 mins ago....10pm...and noticed that the letters were coming down.....when I was leaving it said "EPC"

Comment

Originally posted by TheJames View Post
              I got off of work about 45 mins ago....10pm...and noticed that the letters were coming down.....when I was leaving it said "EPC"
              Oh wow! I hope by Saturday there will still be some wand left so I can take pictures of it coming down. :lol:

Comment

Mine from July 9th are here: http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=34&Itemid=65

I'm in California this week, but I may actually end up there as often as once a week to get photos.
                Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                  I know someone has taken some around here...
                  Ahem... I just posted a pic of it yesterday in my "Quick TP from EC" thread... and will be bringing update photos every so often... as nothing would make me happier than to see that ugly stick being dismantled.

Comment

Yes, but the more the merrier TDLFAN! :cgrin:

Comment

I would post some, but I still haven't figured out how to post pics on this thing.

BT
                      22 is NOT my age (unfortunately)...

Comment

Here you go

http://www.wdwmagic.com/spaceshipear...t_tomorrow.htm

Comment

what happened to the other thread?

eta: wow, it looks so great- I can't believe it is really happening, and so fast!!!
                          Last edited by Nom; 07-12-2007, 05:52 AM. Reason: to add my reaction to the pics

Comment

The thread degenerated, as they sometimes do, into a heated discussion on why the wand was coming down, the politics behind it, etc. I actually didn't think the talk was all that bad, but then I ain't no moderator, and as always bow to their greatness and generosity!

Comment

Some progress it seems. The worst part to me about about the Wand on SSE is the word Epcot on top of it. No Disney park, EVER had the name of the park displayed on the icon. Anyone know if the rest of the letters came down? I know "o" and "t" were removed yesterday.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X