Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Key West - Indoor Shower Facilities?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Key West - Indoor Shower Facilities?

We will be traveling to OKW for the first time in quite a few years, driving down from NE. We expect to arrive in the AM, too early for a complete check-in.
    I remember in the past that OKW had an indoor shower facility near their Health Club and opposite the pool.
    I am fully expecting that our room will not be available when we get there and I thought that it would be a great place to take a quick shower and change so that we could do stuff during the day while we waited to get in.
    Anybody know if that facility still exists and if so, what time it opens?

Re: Old Key West - Indoor Shower Facilities?

I don't know about that facility but call and ask the front desk they should be able to tell you and if you tell them your situation they may be able to have a room for you when you get there as long as they are not booked. I have done this at other Disney resorts and unless its a peak time of the year if you call a day or so in advance they usually can hook you up with an early early check in if you ask nicely enough. I've never had a problem with early check ins (usually get there around 9 am) at the Wilderness Lodge which is where we usually stay
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Re: Old Key West - Indoor Shower Facilities?

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
      I don't know about that facility but call and ask the front desk they should be able to tell you and if you tell them your situation they may be able to have a room for you when you get there as long as they are not booked. I have done this at other Disney resorts and unless its a peak time of the year if you call a day or so in advance they usually can hook you up with an early early check in if you ask nicely enough. I've never had a problem with early check ins (usually get there around 9 am) at the Wilderness Lodge which is where we usually stay
      Cool thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X