Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

    A section of the arch has been removed in the early norning hours. Cutting flashes were visible early today as crews worked to remove part of the arch.

    Also, crane #1 now has a friend, crane #2 which appears to be much larger than crane #1.

    sigpic


    Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

  • #2
    Re: SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

    :thumbup:
    - Horizonsfan

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

      Wonderful!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

        Really appreciate the updates - thanks! :yea:
        "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

        "I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure




        Comment


        • #5
          Re: SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

          Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post

          Also, crane #1 now has a friend, crane #2 which appears to be much larger than crane #1.

          Aww... I love play dates - especially when they involve tearing down ugly, useless structures.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

            If you check the webcam, the larger crane is gone now. Mystified me because I say it on the cam a few minutes ago and then it wasn't there... glad I'm not hallucinating.












            Comment


            • #7
              Re: SSE is Now (almost) the Tallest Structure in EPCOT!

              Originally posted by Club 33 View Post
              If you check the webcam, the larger crane is gone now. Mystified me because I say it on the cam a few minutes ago and then it wasn't there... glad I'm not hallucinating.
              I just noticed that. If you look to the immediate left of the 1st crane, you can see the lowered boom. It is possible that the now lowered crane is doing work the the Beach Club.
              sigpic


              Originally posted by Phonedave
              Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X