• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE: Epcot Wand Removal pics

These pictures were taken by me on Saturday (8/5) at Epcot:

and one of the MK Cinderella castle:

- EPCOT1982 -

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: MORE: Epcot Wand Removal pics

Great pictures. It's nice to see Spaceship Earth returning to its former glory.

Here's a different angle from Sunday 8/5 (Sat. was the 4th...not to split hairs )):

I bought a 1-day pass, and had to pay for parking....too bad I couldn't afford to renew my AP. I felt guilty charging the ticket, but I ended up in Orlando 8 days and I had to see the wand removal .

Oh, just because I am thoroughly amused with myself, feel free to see my video postcard from Mexico...

I think from watching that you can tell I was getting lonely and obviously completely off my rocker .

Anyhoo, there's my addition to the wand removal pics...
        "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.