This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectro-changes (Merged)

The creepy mask-characters in the beginning of SpectroMagic have changed to creepy face characters. Pictures can be seen here (please do not copy the image here.... unless you are Figment82 these pics aren't yours). Don't know if this is temporary or permanent.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Re: Spectro-changes

Yeah, this has been planned for a while... supposed to make them less creepy... honestly, I think they're even more creepy now.

And as far as it goes, this is a permanent change... until enough people complain as to how scary they are, then they'll go back to the old ones.
    -Bill

Comment

How can you make something creepy even creepier?

Comment

It's not easy, but they did...

This is what happens when the right people aren't consulted on decisions like this. Grr.
        -Bill

Comment

Jay Rasulo strikes again!

Comment

To me I never found the original Spectromen creepy, they looked fun and playful to me.

But these new ones are just plain disturbing, it kinda reminds me of descriptions of the weird guys in Light Magic.

I really hope people complain on this since the originals looked a lot better.
            Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
            Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
            I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

Those faces and that music = extra creepy!
              I don't enjoy the music, not very happy if you ask me. But those faces?!?! Shudder
              "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
              I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Comment

*shudder* Why? Maybe if they could leave the float and interact it'd be better?

And why can't the butterflies stop and interact with kids anymore?

Comment

Those are creepy! Yikes.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                  I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                  on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by SkittleKicks View Post
                    And why can't the butterflies stop and interact with kids anymore?
                    More importantly, why can't we have a NEW PARADE after 15 years?

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...................

:sleep:
                    48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Wow, just wow.

The old were creepy in a surreal way. No emotions, blank face, yet hyper. Sort of like a deranged mime on crack

These new ones are creepy in a psycho killer who has an eye makeup fetish sort of way.

Not sure which one I like better.

-dave
                      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Please people go to city hall on this one, these are the creepiest things I have ever seen

Comment

Good lord they've managed to make them even creepier!

And I agree, how about a new nighttime parade after 15 years?
                          - Horizonsfan

Comment

I was a little nervous to see this change because I do like the masked faces! However, I think the new ones look ok and still look like a "fantasy" character and not just a person sitting on a ball! I personally LOVE the spectromagic parade! I spent my birthday on Main Street watching the parade with a caramel apple in hand and my hubby and kids next to me! Doesn't get any better than that!!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Thank goodness I didn't check this out before bed....I can only imagine what kind of terrible nightmares these creepy things would cause .
                              "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X