This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Sawyer Island

Does anyone know what is going on, or not going on at Tom Sawyer Island? I was at TSI on Thur. Aunt Polly's was closed, and the menu's were torn off the wall. Also the plants were growing over some of the trails.It seemed to me as if Disney was letting it go down hill for some raeson?

Re: Tom Sawyer Island

ORGOCH: It's yer bean counter, cost cuttin' ideas at work, here, raholle, ducklin'. An' they don't care 'bout lettin' things go like that if'n it saves 'em some dough. Last time me 'n my two looney sisters was over there, they had some dang vendin' machines out ta do the work Ain't Polly's crew used ta do. It's a cryin' shame!

Comment

Well, I certainly hope it doesn't mean that it's going the way of Disneyland's. I hope to go to TSI when I go to WDW just to see the Island as it should be.
      My mind won't rest
      and I don't sleep
      Not even in my dreams...
      -"If You Ever Did Believe"
      written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
      1985-2005

Comment

maybe they're hoping the Lone Ranger movie comes to fruitition in a couple of years and they'll re-theme it.
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Polly's has been closed for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by sorceress1986 View Post
            Well, I certainly hope it doesn't mean that it's going the way of Disneyland's. I hope to go to TSI when I go to WDW just to see the Island as it should be.
            "Should be" might not be the proper wording...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X