No announcement yet.

AAA Exchange tickets

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA Exchange tickets

Hey ya'll, I'm hoping this is in the right place, if not i'm sure it will be moved

I got my seasonal pass recently from AAA over the internet.

Long story short, my pass was lost in the mail, so they sent me a new one.

Got the new pass. Today my original pass arrives. I now have two seasonal passes? Or does AAA have a way of checking to see if a pass was redeemed? Does anyone know?

Re: AAA Exchange tickets

i have no idea. they probably voided the first one they sent you. They keep record of those things. But I wouldn't know. I will call to verify the first ticket to AAA or to even Disney to see if it is valid.
    - EPCOT1982 -

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

The poster above is correct, they void the first one prior to issuing the second.

Ok thanks ya'll. will bring both just to make sure I brought the right one. Would hate to get up there and realize I had the wrong one.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.