This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Question

We plan on going to WDW Oct 13&Th but no doing mnsch party we are just wondering if the decorations they use for the party are out all the time? We would love to have are picture taking in front of the huge mickey pumpkin.

Re: Halloween Question

No they're not. They only bring them out for the party.

Comment

I think some of the decorations are out all of the time. Mostly stray pumpkins and corn stalks.

Comment

Okay, let me see if I have this correct.

They only bring out the Halloween decor for MNSSHP at WDW but at DL, they bring out a giant 12-foot high Mickey Jack O'Lantern that was created in Florida's Imaginnering studios.

John Lassitter, are you taking notes on this?

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
          Okay, let me see if I have this correct.

They only bring out the Halloween decor for MNSSHP at WDW but at DL, they bring out a giant 12-foot high Mickey Jack O'Lantern that was created in Florida's Imaginnering studios.

John Lassitter, are you taking notes on this?
          There is decor out at WDW the entire day. Including a big themed display advertising MNSSHP outside of the park

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X