X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for pic of sorcerer hat at MGM studios

Hi all-

Originally requested pics of the globe at Epcot Center with the wand/hat but goofed my mom's request. There is no hat at Epcot, and what she was actually looking for were pics of Mickey's sorcerer's hat somewhere within MGM Studios. I'm not clear on exactly what attraction/building it was - I seem to recall it being visible upon entry into the park at the main square intersection, but not sure. If someone knows what I'm talking about and has pics (preferably sans people posing in front), I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Re: looking for pic of sorcerer hat at MGM studios

I think a lot of people mentioned that the hat was in MGM. It isn't really an attraction, it's just a big ugly thing that sits in front of the Chinese Theater.

That said, I do my best not to take photos of it. There are probably thousands of them online, but I'm sure someone can offer you something (without Eisners face on it).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

I just Google searched mgm sorcerer's hat and came up with about a billion images. Try it!

Comment

Here, I'll save you a couple keystrokes...
        http://images.google.com/images?q=mgm+sorcerer's+hat&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Let me know if this helps.

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

I recall when that space was occupied with a Christmas tree and had Santa Fe trains running around underneath (1992)
            Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

^^^ Ugh; my eyes!...my eyes! Someone please get rid of that monstrosity and spare me the sight of it
              Down with the Hat

Comment

Heh! I did say I wasn't the one who wanted it :-). Thanks for the links/pics!

Comment

It's not even an attraction... it's a STORE!

Comment

Without getting into the whole "hat or no hat" debate, I don't think it's that bad looking, I just think it's in the wrong spot and could use a decent attraction under it and not that stupid pin trading station.

Comment

Originally posted by geoffa View Post
                      I recall when that space was occupied with a Christmas tree and had Santa Fe trains running around underneath (1992)
                      Yes it was still their in 2000 after that it was taken out for the Hat.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMoose View Post
                        Yes it was still their in 2000 after that it was taken out for the Hat.
                        I miss it too. We have pictures of it. Right Mickey.
                        Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

<again imitating Ronald Reagan>Mr. Rasulo, tear down *points to the hat* this hat!</again imitating Ronald Reagan>

Comment

Can I be given the pleasure of bulldozing it? I can drive a mean bulldozer you know...

Comment

How about in the words of disgraced former Mayor of the City of Philadelphia W. Wilson "Up To No" Goode laying an "entry device" (a/k/a a bomb) from a helicopter?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X