Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

    I don't see alot of reviews on the Hollywood and Vine dinner buffet. Do you like it?
    Should I keep it or change it? I can't get into 50's Prime Time that day, as of yet anyway, and SciFi did not have one table for the 3 of us.

  • #2
    Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

    I have heard good things about H&V, but have not been there myself. Have you tried the Hollywood Brown Derby? Because that is FANTASTIC! On the whole, the food at WDW was very good in general so I don't think you'll be disappointed with whatever your choice is.
    --Jonathan

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

      I loved Hollywood and Vine when I ate there last year. Good food, slightly noisy atmosphere. The only reason I would not go back is because it is now character dining with Playhouse Disney characters. No Little Einsteins and Jojo's Circus for me please.

      It makes me sad there is only one noncharacter buffet left for dinner in WDW.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

        Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
        It makes me sad there is only one noncharacter buffet left for dinner in WDW.
        What?! Since when does Boma not count?
        -Bill

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

          Originally posted by Bill View Post
          What?! Since when does Boma not count?
          One noncharacter buffet I like to eat at.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

            didn't hear about JoJo character buffet...huh...lol does Bear come out 2?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

              I loved boma would eat there any time we stay on property especially for breakfast. they have a great punch they serve.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                Originally posted by Stimpy215 View Post
                didn't hear about JoJo character buffet...huh...lol does Bear come out 2?
                No Bear, just Little Einsteins and Jojo's circus.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                  arent the characters just for breakfast not dinnertime?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                    That is correct!
                    -Bill

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                      Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                      arent the characters just for breakfast not dinnertime?
                      Well, Breakfast and Lunch, but you are correct, no characters at dinnertime

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                        Originally posted by SaneVoice View Post
                        Well, Breakfast and Lunch, but you are correct, no characters at dinnertime
                        I did not realize that dinner was non-character! I thought they converted all 3. That is a great relief to me! So, Cape May, Boma, and Hollywood and Vine are all character free? Any others?

                        Not that I dislike characters. There are just some times when you aren't necessarily in the mood to eat with them.
                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                          Non Character Dinner Buffets? Hmm... two more off the top of my head. Biergarten (oktoberfest, non character) and Trails End (Fort Wilderness).

                          Garden Grove at the Swan, not sure if they take DDP or not though. edit - take that back, it does include characters, sorry

                          I think thats about it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                            Originally posted by SaneVoice View Post
                            Non Character Dinner Buffets? Hmm... two more off the top of my head. Biergarten (oktoberfest, non character) and Trails End (Fort Wilderness).

                            Garden Grove at the Swan, not sure if they take DDP or not though. edit - take that back, it does include characters, sorry

                            I think thats about it
                            Forgot about those! Thanks for the suggestions!
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Should I stick with Hollywood and Vine reservation?

                              Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post

                              Not that I dislike characters. There are just some times when you aren't necessarily in the mood to eat with them.
                              I have to agree with you. Plus, don't you have to pay more to have the characters there as well?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X