Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Kingdom Park Hours on December 30th... 7am to 5am. (Includes EMH)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Kingdom Park Hours on December 30th... 7am to 5am. (Includes EMH)

This hasn't been brought up yet... but if you've ever dreamed of spending the night in the Magic Kingdom, this may be the night for you. The Magic Kingdom's hours on December 30th are from 7am (EMH morning for one hour) to 5am. (EMH night for 3 hours from 2am until 5am) The park then opens the next day (The 31st) at 7am with EMH, with only two hours in between operating days.

Who's crazy enough to go for it?

And btw, New Year's Eve at the Magic Kingdom takes place on the 30th and 31st... so you'll get the full 360 degree fireworks if you go.
    -Bill

Re: Magic Kingdom Park Hours on December 30th... 7am to 5am. (Includes EMH)

Sounds like a lot of MK CMs a will be getting paid doublebacks...

Should be one, crazy, crazy party! Especially since they play the new years eve fireworks that night too.

Comment

Wow i'm there! Oh no wait i'm broke lol..but in spirit heck yea! lol...sounds like a blast

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun! Although I think I'm going to focus on getting through the next couple months first. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          This hasn't been brought up yet... but if you've ever dreamed of spending the night in the Magic Kingdom, this may be the night for you. The Magic Kingdom's hours on December 30th are from 7am (EMH morning for one hour) to 5am. (EMH night for 3 hours from 2am until 5am) The park then opens the next day (The 31st) at 7am with EMH, with only two hours in between operating days.

Who's crazy enough to go for it?

And btw, New Year's Eve at the Magic Kingdom takes place on the 30th and 31st... so you'll get the full 360 degree fireworks if you go.

Can you push it even further. The park closes at 5:00 AM, but you know that people linger. Linger long enough and you will hit the next opening "Come on, don't kick me out, it re-opens in only 30 minutes"

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Or if they don't let you do that, be the last ones on the monorail, take the resort monorail, hang out at the resorts, come back at 7:00 ready for the park to open.

Comment

I'll be staying away from WDW this year. I did the crowds last year, thank you very much.

Comment

Yay. That aligns perfectly with my visit this year. Awesome news.

Comment

We will be there then! may need to think about this!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                    Can you push it even further. The park closes at 5:00 AM, but you know that people linger. Linger long enough and you will hit the next opening "Come on, don't kick me out, it re-opens in only 30 minutes"

-dave
                    they will do a hard close on that night to get the guest out of the park

Comment

That would be totally awesome.

Comment

glad i spend the new years far far away from WDW. I feel sorry for the CMs who have to work those days. wayyyy tooo many people

Comment

I had heard they were going to do the NYE fireworks on the 29th too this year. Has that changed?

Comment

The park hours would reflect it, but the entertainment schedule as of yet does not.
                            -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by bluejayx View Post
                              they will do a hard close on that night to get the guest out of the park
                              They better! :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X