This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raging Spirits.

Who here thinks building the attraction at the Animal Kingdom is a good idea? Is there even enough space?

Re: Raging Spirits.

I would think the could take this ride.. and retheme it to fit in Dinoland...

or Africa.. it is a basic rollercoaster.. (thought tokyo made it better.. then the original indiana johns i think)

Comment

Terrible idea. They already have an E-Ticket coaster on the way ... a real one. And they have the mad mouse too. They don't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974
        Terrible idea. They already have an E-Ticket coaster on the way ... a real one. And they have the mad mouse too. They don't need it.
        I think that Animal Kingdom does need more quality attractions. I hate the idea of just "importing" a ride wholesale. I think that some concepts can be repeated but with a whole new them and ride structure. The problem is management things that if something works one place, it will work every other. That saddly, has been proven wrong with "Cinderellabration" and the TOT in DCA.
        Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

but this ride will have a loop.. lol...

(and if AK was built to compete with a park on the other side of th state.. they need more coasters.. and it would help keep people in park.. esp if you tie it with a animal display..)

Comment

Having ridden Indiana Jones at DLP, it really wasn't a big deal. My head banged around so much that I got a headache pretty quickly afterword (and this was one of the first rides of the day). Maybe they did improve it somewhat in Tokyo, but I wouldn't wish for it...its not all that great really.
            "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing...that it was all started by a mouse" o
            - Uncle Walt

Comment

I would like to see a Soarin' type attraction at DAK. Except maybe make it more of a thrill. But it would probably be too expensive right now. Maybe we will see a few smaller dark ride type attractions.

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan
                I think that Animal Kingdom does need more quality attractions. I hate the idea of just "importing" a ride wholesale. I think that some concepts can be repeated but with a whole new them and ride structure. The problem is management things that if something works one place, it will work every other. That saddly, has been proven wrong with "Cinderellabration" and the TOT in DCA.
                Hey, ToT is awesome in DCA.

Comment

If Raging Spirits was to appear at WDW, I suggest it at the MK, in Adventureland, like it will be soon in Hong Kong Disneyland. The MK hasn't had an E-ticket for more than 10 years, and Raging Spirits would blend in perfectly.
                  BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
                  October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                  October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                  July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
                  July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
                  February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
                  February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
                  TRIP REPORTS

Comment

What is Raging Spirits? From what I can deduce here it's an attraction in either Tokyo DisneySea....? Also, has this ride been announced for AK, or is it wishful thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by ron10036
                      What is Raging Spirits? From what I can deduce here it's an attraction in either Tokyo DisneySea....? Also, has this ride been announced for AK, or is it wishful thinking?
                      Ragin Spirits is a new coaster to Tokyo Disneysea. It follows the same track as the Indiana Jones coaster in Paris, but with additional special effects. Also, it has not been announced for Ak; it's merely the desire of the people in this thread.
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ah, cool... thanks! Recently saw a program on Travel Channel about Disneyland Paris which featured the Indiana Jones coaster. Looks like fun!

Comment

You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

Comment

Originally posted by ron10036
                            What is Raging Spirits?
                            Tisk, tisk Ron... You should be reading my posts in the TDR section more often dude...

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              Tisk, tisk Ron... You should be reading my posts in the TDR section more often dude...

DOH!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X