Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best Christmas Event at Epcot?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Christmas Event at Epcot?

Here is my weekly Blog article on my website and I am curious as to what you think is the best event at Epcot during Christmas time.

Holiday Storytellers, where you can lMickey Tree Lighting Treat where you can join Mickey and friends every night at 6:00 p.m. to celebrate the exciting holiday tradition of lighting the Christmas tree in the unique setting of Epcot, and enjoy a selection of international holiday music. There are the Lights of Winter: A festive, synchronized light show set to a joyous holiday score, running nightly at the World Showcase Plaza. Epcot closes the night with IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth: A spectacular light and sound show every night at 9:30 p.m. at the World Showcase Lagoon featuring a very special holiday finale, which includes the classic song "Let There Be Peace On Earth" and the voice of Walter Cronkite offering a special holiday message.

The best event at Epcot though is the Candlelight Processional, which is held nightly at the American Gardens Theatre. Revel in the joy of the season as you listen to an unforgettable retelling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir. This event might be the most dramatic and incredible show at Walt Disney World during the Christmas season. Grab some hot chocolate and a blanket and nestle in for an unbelievable experience.

Shows are at 5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m.
    Last edited by WDW Peak Seasons; 12-09-2007, 08:36 AM.
    WDWNewsletter.com

Re: What is the dbest Christmas Event at Epcot?

Illuminations Holiday Tag is amazing. Love it! It's there and enjoyable for so many guests.

Candlelight is great, but it fills up oh-so-quickly.

Outside of Epcot, I also really enjoy SOL at the Disney-MGM Studios. I can sit for hours, sip hot chocolate, and take in SOL. It really gives the SOA a nice and relaxing atmosphere.

Comment

I'd say the best Christmas Event at Epcot would be a holiday dinner with me.

Beyond that, I've always loved the Lights of Winter ... and the Candlelight ... but from a bench across the walkway at the AA.

Comment

When I started writing my blog for each park I realized one thing.....it is almost impossible to narrow your choice to only ONE thing. Disney does such a great job with all of their holiday events you cannot go wrong with any of them.
        WDWNewsletter.com

Comment

The Peace on Earth tag is, how does one say, INSANE?!?!
          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
            I'd say the best Christmas Event at Epcot would be a holiday dinner with me.
            where does one get reservations for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
              Illuminations Holiday Tag is amazing. Love it! It's there and enjoyable for so many guests.

Candlelight is great, but it fills up oh-so-quickly.

Outside of Epcot, I also really enjoy SOL at the Disney-MGM Studios. I can sit for hours, sip hot chocolate, and take in SOL. It really gives the SOA a nice and relaxing atmosphere.
              Forgive me for perhaps missing something obvious but what is SOL?
              And SOA is streets of America right?

Comment

Re: What is the best Christmas Event at Epcot?

I kind of enjoy seeing all of the different santas. It really defines the appeal of WS in general
                www.jamboeveryone.com
                Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

our kids are still a little freaked out about seeing the different Santas at each country LOL!
                  WDWNewsletter.com

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                    Forgive me for perhaps missing something obvious but what is SOL?
                    And SOA is streets of America right?
                    I had the same problem. I'm a park vet, and my tired ol' brain can't pick out what either of these are. Something to do with the Osborne lights, I'm guessing?

Comment

i saw the osborne lights last night and was amazed. It's by far my favorite christmas event and gets better every year.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                        The Peace on Earth tag is, how does one say, INSANE?!?!
                        Yes!! I finally got to see the Holiday tag in person last week. I was blown away! I could not believe they do this every night all month! It's so close to you and so loud. I loved it! Had to see the show twice and then was lucky to see the fireworks a third time from the Caribbean Beach Resort on our last night there.

Comment

Probably Candlelight for me. And I love SOL. Christmas is an amzing, and crowded time of year down there tho.
                          Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X