This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing on SSE

I was on SSE at the end with the new touch screens and it showed to video and then my screen turned black and then i saw the rebooting thing on Windows XP and then it said rebooting spaceship earth: project tomorrow.

It was really funny!

Also, the next day i went on again and my face wasnt there but it was a cartoon character's. He oddly looked like George Jetson

Re: Funny thing on SSE

lol sorry you didn't get to experience that function yet! Patience though... soon enough.... soon enough!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

here's another funny thing about that depressing portion of the ride...all three times I went on that ride, one of the questions they quiz you on is something about Amelia Earhart...and then it occured to me...WHERE THE HELL IN THE ENTIRE RIDE DO THEY MENTION OR MAKE REFERENCE TO AMELIA EARHART?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
        here's another funny thing about that depressing portion of the ride...all three times I went on that ride, one of the questions they quiz you on is something about Amelia Earhart...and then it occured to me...WHERE THE HELL IN THE ENTIRE RIDE DO THEY MENTION OR MAKE REFERENCE TO AMELIA EARHART?!!!!
        This is only temporary, until the get the whole ending video and show scenes sorted out. LOL I got a chuckle out of that too, at first.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X