Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

It's 68 degrees inside and I'm FREEZING. But tonight it's supposed to get to 29 or so. I remember a couple of years back, there were flurries. I'd love to see a little snow!

If traveling down in the next few days, remember your warm coats.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Baby, it's Cold Outside (In Sunny Orlando!)

I just saw the news, they are now worried the oranges will freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
      I just saw the news, they are now worried the oranges will freeze.
      I haven't seen the news today (usually when home, I'm running CNN all the time). I don't doubt that citrus may be in big trouble.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I remember being there in Jan 2001 and it was cold. At least for most people. I was wearing a light jacket but most people were dressed like eskimos.

Comment

I have a light jacket on but if that wind continues I'm breaking out the gloves. Brrr.. I am very much my namesake when it comes to the weather. Summer doesn't do Winter weather. LOL

Comment

I'm back again in Houston Texas (where I'm working at the moment)...and it got down to 31 degrees last night, and it's supposed to get down to 29 tonight! Here in South Texas on the Gulf coast!!!

Lord have mercy...I may have to go find myself a warm sheep tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              I have a light jacket on but if that wind continues I'm breaking out the gloves. Brrr.. I am very much my namesake when it comes to the weather. Summer doesn't do Winter weather. LOL
              I am in a sweater and flannels. I actually enjoy fall and a light winter up north (when visiting), but I really prefer the 70's. When inside the house, I like the temp at 77 or 78. Anything less than that and I start getting cold!
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post

Lord have mercy...I may have to go find myself a warm sheep tonight!

Good luck with that.
                Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

It's colder than that here, about 2 C with strong winds, we all have our hot water bottles!.
                  The forecast is even colder, including snow!, i do like to see the snow but i don't like the cold weather that comes with it so much.
                  I was going to say i wish i was back in Orlando but it seems you are not too warm there either right now!.

Comment

The local news here in JAX says it hasn't been this cold since 2003!

Oh well it's supposed to be 20 here tonight. It's a lot colder in the north. I'm still happy to be here.

Comment

Are those Global Cooling theories of the '70s resurfaciing and replacing Global Warming?

sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                      Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                        Are those Global Cooling theories of the '70s resurfaciing and replacing Global Warming?

Oh I know that I am personally cooooold! All of us here at Orlando Fun Tickets are ready for some heat! woot woot!
                        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
                          Oh I know that I am personally cooooold! All of us here at Orlando Fun Tickets are ready for some heat! woot woot!
                          Eric - don't you control the thermometer?

What I will say - if the cats won't leave the bed for treats, it's COLD!
                          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I'm happy I went there last month when I had beautiful 80 degree weather. How crappy would it be to go down to Fl to escape the cold only for it to be cold? :blink:
                            Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse princess View Post
                              I'm happy I went there last month when I had beautiful 80 degree weather. How crappy would it be to go down to Fl to escape the cold only for it to be cold? :blink:
                              Kelly (Charmed-one) came all the way from the UK, and our first cold snap happened on the day they went to Discovery Cove. I told her to make sure they brought warm bathing suits!

I'd not mind coming down (if I lived elsewhere) and it being cold. Unless I really wanted to swim, or was going somewhere like Discovery Cove. We won't be freezing here for long, but it will be chilly for the next number of days. I like going out on a brisk day, but it's nice to come in (though it's so cold inside, less than 70!) I don't like paying for heat. Or air!
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X