This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannah Montana Make overs... TRUE!

Check out this article on the Orlando Sentinel site... http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...0,640490.story

The Hannah Montana look, from the hugely-popular Disney Channel TV show, will come with a blonde wig and microphone headset, a Hannah Montana guitar purse and other items. The girls get to hold guitars that look like Hannah's and pose for a complimentary picture
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Hannah Montana Make overs... TRUE!

OMG. Kill me.

Comment

Gag me. With a spoon. What a nightmare. Little girls running around with twisted multicolored hair, and too much psychodellic makeup isn't enough...we need little Hannahs too? Ew

Comment

Wow - she really has taken over... everything! Well, if they're gonna be obsessed, may as well be with this.

Comment

This is a harmless obsession. I much rather have little girls trying to look like Hannah, than Paris, or Lindsay, or Brittany.
          Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
            This is a harmless obsession. I much rather have little girls trying to look like Hannah, than Paris, or Lindsay, or Brittany.
            Thank you! I agree 100% - at least we're not seeing little girls in revealing clothing!

Comment

My daughter will love this! Go Hannah.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo!:rant:
                When will this tween crap end? I am sick of tired of seeing Hannah Montana everywhere inside the parks and out. This fluff is damaging to people's brains.

Comment

But in the end, one can make the argument that it is all relative...
                  sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                  Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

If people will pay for it, they will do it! I personally don't see anything wrong with this!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

I'm still laughing at:

"gag me. with a spoon"

yay 80s!
                      Kevin Yee
                      MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
                      Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
                      Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
                      Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
                      Mouse Trap
                      Tokyo Disney Made Easy
                      101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
                      Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

Everybody keeps saying "it's fine," but here's the thing: It's not about harmful intent, it's about there being yet another thing here that's only of interest to children.

What happened to all the good souvenirs in the parks? It's beginning to feel like an Oprah makeover special at the parks anymore.

Comment

But...wasn't Disney designed for children or "the child in you?" I don't see anything wrong with it. It isn't any different than what goes on at Bibity. Disney is about living out your dreams...where else can a grown woman get away with wearing Mickey ears all day? ;o) In the end, the tween market has always been there, its just more prominent now. I don't think it hurts anything.

Comment

there are a lot of complaints about present-day Disney: the franchising out of food choices, the reduced hours of the parks, the cheapskate approach to the Beastly Kingdomme, the cheapskate version of Winnie the Pooh, the turning of Wonders of Life into a convention area.

But not this.
                            www.jamboeveryone.com
                            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

I have no problem with it being Hannah Montana....I have just seen the "princess" makeovers, and wonder what exactly this will end up looking like. I mean, the "princess" makeovers make the little girls look, well, skanky. With colored hair, braids all over the place, nine pounds of makeup.....what will the Hannah version look like?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X