X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Resort Collection

I just found this online.

The Disney Resort Collection

You can buy bedding, bath and electronic items found at the WDW Resorts - the Deluxe properties only from what I can see. $14.00 for a bottle of shampoo? I don't think so.

Re: Disney Resort Collection

The Spa Collection is what they have at the GCH. Those products are GREAT!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Mikey, this is DISNEY you are talking about. Of course some will pay $14 for a shampoo bottle. People are paying close to $80 for a day at the MK, when the park is worth only $48 a day, with tax.

Comment

good grief!!! That lamp is $250!!!! For a lamp!!! That thing would last five mins around my five year old!

Comment

"Solar Relief Gel"??

Well, it's $14.00, in any case...

Comment

Hey, I'll pay for the 8.00 shampoo and conditioner - it worked better for my husband's hair than anything else we've tried!

Comment

I LOVE the little Mickey soaps...we never use them whole there, I pack them away and bring them home with us. I give our daughter one every now and then to play with in the tub. It makes her SOOO happy to have a little soap with Mickey's face on it. She usually tells me where it came from and follows up with.."can we go back?" too cute! So, I would be tempted to order a few bars of the soap....

Comment

I just received an email from a friend on the collection. I actually LOVE the H20 products, but couldn't spend $14 just on a bottle of shampoo for myself. I'm so happy when I stay at Disney and get the H20 stuff included.

Remember that you can get H20 products from their own site, I think you can go through MyPoints (for anyone who does that) to get credit there. http://www.h2oplus.com/retail2002/Catalog.aspx

As far as anything else - I've not seen much lately in any Disney hotel room that I'd want to take home. Definitely not for that much money, I'd wait until the items were used and sent to Mouse Surplus.
                Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                on Bay Lake.

Comment

Disney Resort Pillows with Magic Gel.....too much! ) Interesting site.
                  "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                  - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X