This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/15 Flower and Garden Pre-Open pics, Night Epcot Photos by Denise

After the Micechat meet, I took some photos for a while of the flowers/topiaries going up for the F/G. Also, a friend asked if I could take some night photos for his project - so I did that as well. It was a beautiful evening, though we are now losing an hour after the time change last week.

About 60 pics are here: http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=34&Itemid=65

Some larger:

Last edited by nbodyhome; 03-18-2008, 06:44 AM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: 3/15 Flower and Garden Pre-Open pics, Night Epcot Photos by Denise

wow the flowers are really nice and I like the part where the duck is next to the yellow flowers they are so beautiful thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
      wow the flowers are really nice and I like the part where the duck is next to the yellow flowers they are so beautiful thanks.
      Thank you! That duck one is a favorite of mine. I am looking forward to heading back on Wednesday.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post

Wow. No, really, I mean WOW! All of the pictures you just posted are all very, very nice in their own unique ways. Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
          Wow. No, really, I mean WOW! All of the pictures you just posted are all very, very nice in their own unique ways. Great job.
          Matt - that is very nice, thank you! Duck was in the right place, sun was in the right place. Flowers perfect color.

Looking forward to seeing you next week!
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I don't post much, but wanted to say I love your pictures. The night ones made me get butterflies thinking about being there working next semester!

Excellent photos.

Comment

Wonderful photos Denise, as always! It really makes me wish I could use my camera to get some of these pictures like I know it can.
              Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
              I really like this one as it looks like GMR/the hat is now spotlighting the Japan pavilion as well. :cwink:

Comment

Your photographs are so lovely thank you for sharing!
                Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

You and I will have to get together, I want you to teach me how you make the water look so "fluffy". LOL

Gorgeous photos Denise, it was nice to see you again briefly in WS. I apologize for not contacting you later, as the group split up pretty much an hour after you left. LOL

Comment

Those are absolutely amazing nighttime photos. I love those 2 in front of Mouse Gear. You are a terrific photographer
                    www.jamboeveryone.com
                    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

WOW I love your night shots! Amazing!
                      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I Love the photo of the stars and moon over the UK Pavillion. Thanks!

Comment

First off, what is the theme for this years flower/garden festival? It looks like a beach theme?

Now to this photo. This would be one of the most perfect photos I've ever seen of Epcot at night if they had just removed those awful purple awnings. The skies in your nighttime pictures turned out so beautifully as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                            First off, what is the theme for this years flower/garden festival? It looks like a beach theme?

Now to this photo. This would be one of the most perfect photos I've ever seen of Epcot at night if they had just removed those awful purple awnings. The skies in your nighttime pictures turned out so beautifully as well.

I know. Its now my wallpaper. I love the look of Future World at night. With the lights, the water
                            www.jamboeveryone.com
                            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Great pictures as always!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X