No announcement yet.

Trip Reports....WHY?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Reports....WHY?

This is my weekly blog from my newsletter this week. I would love to hear your thoughts.

We had never done a trip report for our first five trips. On our ride home from our sixth trip we figured we had 18 hours in the car, so why not write down some stuff. We wrote down the funny things, dumb things we did, what we liked and disliked, where we ate, and anything else that pertained to our trip. About a month later we were looking at pictures but we really laughed at our trip report. It had so many more details than what our video or pictures provided. Ever since, we have created a trip report, and it has become a tradition for our family.

Re: Trip Reports....WHY?

Nice blog...

In response though, I would say that I like to look at trip reports because someone who has gone to WDW and taken pics might have had a completely different perspective of the park than I might have had... Someone may have taken the perfect shot of the castle at night, while someone else might have gotten that perfect shot of the Haunted Mansion. Its all a matter of perspective.

For the amount of time I have been on this site, and reading several trip reports, I can honestly say that I have never read any 2 that were alike. Everyone who visits WDW has their own take on the property. Some might favor one park over on another. Thats whats great at WDW, the choices you have.

So why do I like to post and read trip reports? Because it gives me an insight into the people who wrote it. What they like. What they dont like. Who their favorite character or ride is. Its just fun to read what other people like.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.