This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i heard that there is happening in main street

hey, i heard that main street was close. why they close main street and how???????????????????????????????????? :unsure:

Re: i heard that there is happening in main street

Um...I think what you were trying to ask is if Main Street is closed? Thats strange, I don't think so; haven't heard anything. :-\

Comment

What? Why would they close Main Street? Does not compute.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        What? Why would they close Main Street? Does not compute.
        They're doing some repainting and installing large faux clouds as part of a DreamsInspired exciting re-imagining that will see Main Street, USA become DreamStreetUSA...

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
          They're doing some repainting and installing large faux clouds as part of a DreamsInspired exciting re-imagining that will see Main Street, USA become DreamStreetUSA...
          You can only enter the rest of the park if approached by a dreamsquad member.
          48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT View Post
            You can only enter the rest of the park if approached by a dreamsquad member.
            Now everyone can afford a Walt Disney World vacation, but only few will be able to experience it. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by spookyatomicking View Post
              hey, i heard that main street was close. why they close main street and how???????????????????????????????????? :unsure:
              Only 'street 'closure that I know of would be the Liberty Square bridge as it is in the process of being replaced. I believe that pedestrians were allowed traverse the bridge up until late last week. Not sure if that is still true.
              sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
              Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

during very busy times they divert the traffic behind mainstreet. this is the only thing i can think of...but doesn't seem like it would be that crowded this time of year??

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by tayakaleb View Post
                  during very busy times they divert the traffic behind mainstreet. this is the only thing i can think of...but doesn't seem like it would be that crowded this time of year??
                  Are you sure your not thinking of MGM? I have been there on busy days including the 4th of July and have never seen that done... and if it is sounds like very poor show indeed.
                  Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

^ They divert crowds behind Main Street into the parking lot/garbage area/break area ALL the time. I've personally experienced this maybe 10 times and it drives me completely insane. But, they do it none the less.
                    -Tim

Comment

.....I heard they're adding a loop!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
                        Are you sure your not thinking of MGM? I have been there on busy days including the 4th of July and have never seen that done... and if it is sounds like very poor show indeed.
                        I was diverted behind Main Street during the Christmas parade taping before, but that's because there really was no where to walk on MS.

Comment

Yup...they really do it! Here is proof. This was the 27th of December I believe.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

^ Sigh. That really makes me sad. But, the vinyl fences and portable shrubs really do a lot to liven up the backstage, right?

-Tim

Comment

I've been a regular WDW visitor for 30 years and that's never once happened to me... yet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X