This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to DAK on Tuesday 10th Anniversary

Is anyone hearing heading out to the Animal Kingdom for the 10th Anniversary? If so, anyone willing to post photos?
    I'll be home, wishing I were there... but I'll make do by looking at some old photos, listening to a little music, and blogging my own little tribute to a park that I hope becomes even more amazing in the next decade! Thanks, Disney, for a spectaular park!
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Re: Going to DAK on Tuesday 10th Anniversary

I'm holding out hope they will announce the Beastly Kingdomme on Tuesday
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Team OFT is going to be there! Expect to see my smiling face, Courtney and Kerry there at the DAK 10!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

TDLFAN will be there as well. Can anyone post anything in regards to any events happening that day? eg-re-dedication ceremony for example? time? anything?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          TDLFAN will be there as well. Can anyone post anything in regards to any events happening that day? eg-re-dedication ceremony for example? time? anything?
          The AK 10th Anniversary Re-dedication Ceremony will take place at 8:40 AM in front of the Tree of Life.

Joe Rohde will have a presentation at 9:45 AM in the Theater in the Wild.
          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
            Joe Rohde will have a presentation at 9:45 AM in the Theater in the Wild.
            Where he will announce that the Tree of Life will be re-scuplted to feature the cast of Finding Nemo, Toy Story and Monsters Inc
            www.jamboeveryone.com
            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

It's happening the same time of the CMO events. I'm just going to listen to the CMO events Live on the website. But I would love to go to the 10th anniversory. But, I live in NC . I'm wayyyyyyy to far away to go at the last minute.
              Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X