Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Pop Century!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greetings from Pop Century!

    Wonderpup and I are enjoying a strawberry daiquiri at Petals poolside bar (he's a little lush!) And listening to the awesome music they're playing (currently The Beach Boys). Spent the late morning doing damage at the outlet mall. Going to the Poly later for dinner at Captain Cook's and watch the water pagent on the beach.

  • #2
    Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

    Hey aimster! Hope your having a good time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

      I hate you. seriously.



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

        No fair!! It's pouring the rain here and has been for the last few days. Hope you're enjoying sunny skies and all that is Disney!
        With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

        D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

        WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

          Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
          I hate you. seriously.
          :evil:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

            whats the latest on the legendary years, last i was there you could hear something going on across the lake.
            Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

              Originally posted by aimster View Post
              :evil:

              okay...maybe it's not full blown hate. But, it's a dark green jealousy.





              since I can't be there however...I shall TRY to be nice.......have a wonderful time. And throw Wonderpup a treat for me!



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                lucky dog! (pun intended)





                It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                  Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                  I hate you. seriously.
                  yeah. braggart
                  www.jamboeveryone.com
                  Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                    Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                    whats the latest on the legendary years, last i was there you could hear something going on across the lake.
                    Well, they have where you could walk up to the unfinished building fenced off. I took some pics. Talked to a CM delivering bedding/towels to the hotel (there was a WDW Textiles truck by there) and he said he doubted it would ever be finished.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                      Originally posted by aimster View Post
                      Well, they have where you could walk up to the unfinished building fenced off. I took some pics. Talked to a CM delivering bedding/towels to the hotel (there was a WDW Textiles truck by there) and he said he doubted it would ever be finished.
                      thanks for the update
                      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                        ok, so where are the pics of this bar? and well where is the pics??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                          Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                          thanks for the update
                          ditto.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                            Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                            ok, so where are the pics of this bar? and well where is the pics??
                            In my camera. I'm posting via my Blackberry. I don't get back until Saturday afternoon. I'll try to get some pics posted on Sunday.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Greetings from Pop Century!

                              Originally posted by aimster View Post
                              In my camera. I'm posting via my Blackberry. I don't get back until Saturday afternoon. I'll try to get some pics posted on Sunday.
                              cool!! I can not wait to see the pop century bar..... not that I will be there having a drink or anything with my kids......:whistling

                              is it like the bar in DCA where your kids can sit there eating nacho's while mom and dad have a cold one?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X