Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

Re: The best Hall of Presidents video EVER

wow, that video was in 1992, so i hope they finaly got the kinks out of him.

Comment

I refuse to listen to anyone saying "this was filmed by John Wilkes Booth".

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          I refuse to listen to anyone saying "this was filmed by John Wilkes Booth".

So Mrs. Lincoln, aside from that, how was the play ?

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

aw, he's just sleepy!

Click the banner! ^^^^
            Follow us on Twitter
            @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
            Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

I do not attend this attraction anymore. The same way BigPigletfan boycotts Universe of Energy, so do I boycott HOP. It has become a political rally and I do not agree one bit with having the current presidents do a speech. People have no manners and do not refrain from applauding and/or hissing... The so-called "dignity" of the show has gone to pieces because... let's face it, most people have none.

Comment

Wow ... Poor Abe. Looks like Disney ran out of hydraulic fluid.

Comment

I hadn't realized that the Hall of Presidents was modeled after Ford's Theatre.
                  Please step out to the left. Step out to the left, please. When the car stops, step out to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                    I do not attend this attraction anymore. The same way BigPigletfan boycotts Universe of Energy, so do I boycott HOP. It has become a political rally and I do not agree one bit with having the current presidents do a speech. People have no manners and do not refrain from applauding and/or hissing... The so-called "dignity" of the show has gone to pieces because... let's face it, most people have none.
                    Just another example of people using a ride attraction as an excuse to draw attention to themselves. It's sad.
                    Please step out to the left. Step out to the left, please. When the car stops, step out to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post

I agree TDL. I am pleased to say when I went there was no booing or rude behavior. I was concerned about that but really enjoyed the presentation.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        I agree TDL. I am pleased to say when I went there was no booing or rude behavior. I was concerned about that but really enjoyed the presentation.
                        Hmmm as I recall Aashee when you were there you picked a fight with William Henry Harrison, and after you called him "short timer" you got sucker punched by James K. Polk...
                        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

...And then you got body-slammed by Herbert Hoover.

Comment

Just do yourself a favor, and don't make fun of Chester A. Arthur's sideburns. The physical scars I bear are like a scarlet letter, a testament of my foolish arrogance. The mental scars are an even greater burden.

Comment

i say, in an effort to make the attraction more interactive, we actually play off of the jeers and cheers of the crowd, the emerging popularity of MMA, and the advanced AA technology Disney is currently developing:

We could stage a Republican-vs-Democrat battle royale in a caged octagon, refereed by an AA Kimbo Slice, with AA Mr. Bill O'Reilly and AA Mr. Keith Olberman serving as commentators. The side which manages to draw first blood (or hydrollic fluid) wins.

they could even incorporate this whole lincoln-doing-the-Matrix thing from the video in the battle!

^Please note: Mr. Rasulo, this idea is only a joke and should NEVER even be considered. In fact, I officially copyright this idea so that Disney can never ever use it on this, or any future, attraction
                              Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X