This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Has anyone been to Wolfgang Cafe in DTD?

Any pictures and review?

thanks

Re: Wolfgang Puck Cafe

I don't think there's one near Disneyland, there's one in an OC mall... I forget which and a few around the greater LA area.

There used to be one in DCA, but that closed soon after the park opened -- unless I'm remembering the wrong thing.

There is one in WDW's Downtown Disney. I've never been but it's apparently very mediocre and over priced.

(Are you in the wrong forum?)
    Orlando Restaurant Reviews - MiceChat
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Sorry to be off-topic, but Wolfgang as in...

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?

Comment

No... but I have to been to 3 of his other restaurants - and at each the food was gross and overpriced. No desire to try the WDW one!!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I've been to the Express part over on the West Side. I love the BBQ Chicken Salad. Delish!

Comment

I ate at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in December when I was in WDW.

I had the Meatloaf, which was fantastic.

For dessert I think I had the Mousse or the Cheesecake, but I remember the dessert was very good also.

This was the more reasonably priced Cafe that was downstairs. I really enjoyed it and recommend it. I ate there before I went to see La Nouba!
            Keith

Comment

I've been and I thought it was fantastic. I had the fettuccine alfredo, and my sister and dad shared the margarita pizza. They were both excellent dishes.

sigpic

Comment

I ate at the one in DTD about 9 months ago. It was very expensive and not very good. The pizza that our daughter ordered was worse than the ones you could get frozen from the grocery store. All things considered I would say its not worth the bother, too many other places to eat that are much better.

Comment

I'd stick with the Express part if you feel you *have* to eat at a Wolfgang Puck's. Like I mentioned before, the BBQ chicken salad is really good. At the Express area, you order and pay at a counter, get your drink and a number for your table and then they bring the food to your table when its ready.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                    No... but I have to been to 3 of his other restaurants - and at each the food was gross and overpriced. No desire to try the WDW one!!
                    I found the Wolfgang Pucks Cafe was average, and I am being generous
                    www.jamboeveryone.com
                    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X