Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

Buy 4 Get 3 free!!

Get 7 nights for the price of 4!

The 4 night package includes 4 nights at a select Walt Disney World resort hotel, a 4 day base ticket and FREE 3 extra nights and FREE extra 3 day base ticket. This offer has to be booked for a minimum of 4 nights, with a maximum FREE stay of 3 nights. Travel dates: most nights January 4-June 27, 2009. Blackout dates apply.

BONUS!! If you travel between January 4 and March 29, 2009 you will also receive a $200 Disney gift card!!!!

Booking dates: 11/6-12/20/08

This offer is valid for stays most nights Jan. 4 – April 4 and April 19 – June 27, 2009.

What a great Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa present!! Call to book soon as this great offer will not be here for long! If you would like a quote please contact us at www.Fairygodmothertravel.net.
    Last edited by Fairy Godmother Travel; 11-06-2008, 02:19 PM.
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

re: Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

Great promotion!
    Last edited by Dustysage; 11-19-2008, 11:35 AM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I am planning an April trip, so I hope it's good then. I'll be watching.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

nevermind - I see that you edited the op
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

WOW. This is amazing.

I'm sold. 7 days for the price of 4 including hotel and theme park tickets? Wow.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I am sure my dates are not included but I am going to submit a quote anyway.

April 4th to the 11th is Easter week.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

This is how I stayed in the Wilderness Lodge for the first time; buy 4 get 3 free. It sounds too good to be true, but it is one of the best deals Disney has offered I think.

Might have to talk to NNL to try to get her to go sometime.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The Blackout dates for all the resorts is April 5-18. Could you go earlier or later?
                MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Comment

I always seem to have to pay more because the only time that I can vacation with my grandson is when he is out of school.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Re: Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

Oh wow.... Se might have to do this. WOW!
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I won't be going to Disney World in April. Actually this whole special deal actually did me a favor. It made me check the availability of the POP Century hotel for April. The answer - NONE. None for my dates. I have been waiting for the airfares to go down before I booked a room. In the past, I have done it in reverse. Booked the hotel, and then waited for airfare.

Anyway, long story short, I am shooting for an August trip instead. I know, it will be hot. Trying to work around my grandson's school calendar, has it's disadvantages.

Too bad I can't take advantage of this deal, but maybe there will be another one in the future for me.
                      Last edited by Barbaraann; 11-12-2008, 08:13 AM.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I just submitted a price quote request via the website just before seeing this thread, but I would certainly be interested in taking advantage of this offer!

Comment

Dang it, the kids Spring Break is in the blockout period (shocker, I know), but this is an awesome deal.

But ... the kids get out of school on June 12th, may have to go that following week.

Hmmmm ...

Comment

Is this deal any different than the one being offered by Disney? I saw a television commercial for the same thing if you call 407 W-DISNEY. . .

Comment

It's the same deal It's good to book through MiceChat partners , though.
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse