• Show
Clear All

• News It's Back......FREE DINING

Disney's most popular
    Free Dining Offer
    is back!!

Buy a 5-night, 6-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company
    vacation package with hotel and Theme Park tickets
    and get the Disney Dining Plan FREE! Travel dates: August 16th to October 3rd!!
    Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
    Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
    Favorite Sites for latest news:
    WDWNewToday.com
    WaltDisneyBoards.com
    DisneyReporter.net.ms

Re: It's Back......FREE DINING

So wish that this was on during July when I'll be there

Comment

I just saw this and was super excited!!!! I'm hoping I can convince my husband to go. I was looking at the end of September, beginning of October for a trip and then this came out and seems like a GREAT deal I'm crossing my fingers I can convince my husband.

Comment

^^^ This year they are being strict on the ending date, you have to have the last day of the trip by October 3rd they system's not letting us extend it past that date like it did previous years...
        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

I am sitting here watching the Andy Griffith Show, and what commercial do you suppose was shown. Yes, a commercial for Free Dining, complete with Mickey Mouse.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

I am planning my very first visit to WDW. Ive been to Disneyland 3 times (twice just in the last 2 years) and im SOOOO excited to see Disney World!!

ANYWAY, our travel dates are Oct 31 to Nov 16/09. Has this dining offer been extended in the past? Is there a chance it will be extended? If I book and the offer is extended, will Disney alter the price of the trip to reflect the offer?

Any info would be great. Can't wait to celebrate turning 30 with the Mouse!

Comment

So I have a question...

My friends and I are going to be at WDW from sept 16 to the 23rd... for a week and I booked the vacation through disneyworld.com, at the promotion page...

It mentioned the 6 day 5 night package, but i booked for a full week. Are we still going to get the Dining Plan for the full time we are there? or just for the 6 days and 5 nights?

Any help would be appreciated...
              "Just remember it all started with a mouse!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X