May 2010 Attendance Level WDW and Universal

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] May 2010 Attendance Level WDW and Universal

Hi there,

I booked my flights and hotels for my Florida Trip this May and will be staying at WDW from Monday 10 May 2010 through Thursday 13 May 2010. I booked the Boardwalk and was thinking about discovering Epcot, Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom while I'm staying there.

After touring Florida and Miami I will get back to WDW on Friday 21 May 2010 through Tuesday 25 May 2010 and will stay at the Coronado Springs Resort. I thought about checking out Animal Kingdom, but also wanted to visit Islands of Adventure and the hopefully already open Harry Potter Land.

Now my question:

Is there a difference in attendance level between weekdays and weekends in Orlando? (I am from Paris and the crowds at Disneyland Paris are very high on weekends and lower during the week)

Re: May 2010 Attendance Level WDW and Universal

Im not really sure if there is different level crowds between weekend and weekdays. I do know that which ever park that has extended hours on a given day, will be busier. So if your not going to use the extra magic hours, then I skip that park that day.

On two of my trips I have used and that i found very helpful.
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.