Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Annual Pass have discounts on dining or shopping?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Annual Pass have discounts on dining or shopping?

Hi!

I'm a California resident and am thinking of getting a Premier Pass (the Annual Pass for both WDW and Disneyland Resorts). My understanding is the Premier Pass is supposed to include all the benefits of either pass. The Disneyland Resort Pass includes a 10-20% discount on dining and on purchases at most shopping locations. I'm curious--does the Walt Disney World Pass give any kind of similar discounts? I know it's free admission and parking...but couldn't find if there were any discounts.

Thanks !

Brer Dan

Re: Does the Annual Pass have discounts on dining or shopping?

Yes it does. And you can even get AP rates of up to 30% off at the hotels too.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I typically stay off-site--but that will be worth keeping in mind. I'm happy with a simple dining discount

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      Yes it does. And you can even get AP rates of up to 30% off at the hotels too.

Comment

The hotel discounts start at 15% off at the value resorts and goes up to 30% at the deluxe resorts. But be aware those rates are available based on availability.

Comment

Originally posted by BrerDan View Post
          Thanks for the reply! I typically stay off-site--but that will be worth keeping in mind. I'm happy with a simple dining discount
          Just be aware the dining is deceptive...it's not really most of the in park restaurants, and if it is, it is usually just for lunch and table service. There are very few quick service restaurants that offer it and few restaurants in general that offer the discount at dinner.

Here's a good look at the discounts available.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thank you! This is what I was really trying to find out....you're right that it is a little deceptive...looking at this detail it seems having a Pass wouldn't do much for me. Since I don't stay on property, I also don't tend to dine in locations that aren't inside a park....so this really wouldn't gain me much. I might just go for the standard tickets and separate pass for Disneyland....

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
            Just be aware the dining is deceptive...it's not really most of the in park restaurants, and if it is, it is usually just for lunch and table service. There are very few quick service restaurants that offer it and few restaurants in general that offer the discount at dinner.

Here's a good look at the discounts available.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X