This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Bus or Boat? to MK

Just trying to nail down a few remaining questions in my head.

From Wilderness Lodge going for an EMH morning at 8:00 at MK and Leaving about 7:15 to 7:30, what would be the fastest route to MK?

The bus route? The boat route? I read the boats direction to MK don't start till 30 min before park opening on any morning including EMH. The other boat to the Contemporary starts earlier.
    Would I be best to take the bus? or take any boat I can get and walk to MK from contemporary if need be?

For transportation to the other parks, I'm considering using my rent a car and avoiding the buses all together with the exception of Epcot possibly. (maybe I'll drive there too)
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Bus or Boat? to MK

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
    Just trying to nail down a few remaining questions in my head.

From Wilderness Lodge going for an EMH morning at 8:00 at MK and Leaving about 7:15 to 7:30, what would be the fastest route to MK?

The bus route? The boat route? I read the boats direction to MK don't start till 30 min before park opening on any morning including EMH. The other boat to the Contemporary starts earlier.
    Would I be best to take the bus? or take any boat I can get and walk to MK from contemporary if need be?

For transportation to the other parks, I'm considering using my rent a car and avoiding the buses all together with the exception of Epcot possibly. (maybe I'll drive there too)
    If you book a breakfast you can get the bus earlier.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Re: Bus or Boat? to MK

Anything earlier than leaving at 7:15 my wife will shoot me for. She didn't sound too happy when I mentioned getting up at 7:00 ... (even though it will probably have to be around 6:30 at the rate she gets ready!)
      Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X