This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 4 WDW spa questions

1. Which spas at WDW are the best? (Most scenic, biggest gyms, best massages, etc.)

2. Which spas at WDW are the most affordable? (Don't write, "None of them!" please. ) Do they have different rates from resort to resort (for working out and for massages)?

3. May my wife use a spa at a deluxe resort if we are but poor temporary residents of a moderate establishment?

4. Most important consideration in encouraging my wife to use a WDW spa:
    May we use Disney Rewards Dollars (via Visa) to pay for entrance into the spa and for services like massages?

Thanks in advance!

Re: 4 WDW spa questions

Update: I called and learned that using the spa is free for Port Orleans guests, though it's a pain to get there without a car. Take a bus or boat to Downtown Disney, than a bus or boat to Saratoga Springs. You may use Disney Rewards Dollars (via Visa) at the spa.

Comment

Re: 4 WDW spa questions

There are only two "spas" at WDW (Grand Floridian and Saratoga Springs). The Grand Floridian spa is currently closed due to the construction project. The other locations are considered "Massage and Fitness Centers". All locations are run by Niki Bryan Spas. Have you been to their website? There are prices listed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X