X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about toll roads between MCO (Orlando airport) and WDW

Hi

I'm planning a trip to WDW, but it's been 10 years since I've gone and have heard that now there are electronic toll roads from the Orlando Airport to the resort. Does anyone know if manned tolls still exist so that I can get receipts (in case there's a dispute with the rental car company as to whether or not I paid a toll)?

Also, does anyone know how many toll roads I have to pass in order to get to the resort, and where they occur?

I'd really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

laure

Re: Question about toll roads between MCO (Orlando airport) and WDW

Yes there are cash and exact change lanes at the toll plazas. We do have electronic toll collection at the toll plazas as well but they are only in certain lanes at the plazas. The only place I know of in Florida that does only electronic toll collection is all the toll roads in Miami-Dade County. The only toll road you'll use from MCO is the Beach Line/SR 528 from the airport to I-4. That's about ten miles or so and you'll have to pay twice, once when you get on and another just before the Florida Turnpike interchange. Unfortunately, I don't know how much the tolls are through there.

This link should take you to the toll calculator page for the Beach Line/SR 528 toll road. https://www.oocea.com/TravelersExpressways/TravelResources/TollCalculator.aspx
    Last edited by Coasterjunkie; 11-28-2013, 06:12 PM.
    Current coaster count: 179
    100th coaster: Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood
    150th coaster: Intimidator at Carowinds
    last new park addition: Six Flags Great America

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X